If you are left dealing with the affairs of someone who has died, whether you are appointed an executor in their Will, or you are their next-of-kin, we can provide advice and assistance on the process of winding up their affairs in an efficient, cost-effective and stress-free way.
We provide advice and assistance with the following :
- Valuing the estate and completing documentation for HMRC in respect of Inheritance Tax
- Applying for a grant of Probate (where there is a Will) or a grant of Letters of Administration(where there is no Will)
- Distributing the estate to the beneficiaries
- Winding up the estate including estate accounts and filing documents with HMRC
- Advice on post-death Deeds of Variation
For further information please contact: